Composite Boundary Element
Advantages of Composite Materials;
· High strength: tensile and flexural strength of composites is much higher than in many metallic materials.
· Resistance to corrosion and chemical attack: Composites, the effect of weather, corrosion and most chemical influences are not damaged.
· Heat and fire resistance: The heat transmission coefficient of the composite material can be formed by low temperature resistance feature, which enables be used under high temperatures.
· Permanent coloring: Composite materials to be given the desired color thanks to the pigment added to the resin during molding.
· Printing: the product to the desired size and shape during the molding of composites writing pressure can be made.